Wednesday, May 02, 2007

YAY!!! i got this blog back....I'm so so happy.....i'm gonna treasure you (this blog) so much....
I thought there was no way i could ever log in again due to the transfer of blogger to google. and my account somehow got transferred etc etc. (spare u the details)
--
God is mighty to save indeedy.
And now to pour out all my pain, sadness and frustration, joys, laughter again...on this familiar.....page and pages i called home for 3 years plus.
xi3 nu4 ai1 le4, ta1 (this blog) dou1 zhi1 dao4.

Today was heartbreaking for me, first half of the day. Two events just made me sighh. and i really sighed ok. nod nod. Thankfully two colleagues that took me (a newbie) out for lunch...befriended them instantly. I hope our frenship will last.
:P i'm getting nervous about my m.trip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home