Wednesday, September 13, 2006

T.G.F.E.N.
Thank God for Favourable and Exciting news.
.career.
I pray all goes well, that i wont repeat same mistake la, that i'll have support from the sups la...heh.
whoooah. no career is easy at the time you are in it.
Other than that, I hate to admit this, but i actually am enjoying relief teaching at my primary school for the past 3 days, my alma mater. But this news i got today isn't about the teaching line. another career line...this time i will shut my blogging mouth about it.
'cos i want to keep this job....!!
oh boy....there was this song written by a great singer about God's grace and all. and i felt whoa...sometimes it just seems like
"hey, are you there, God?" but wow, He's proven himself! I mean, a lot of people know how excruciating the wait and searching can be.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS GAL!!! I'm prolly the happiest gal besides u to receive this news! hahaha...

*lazy to sign in*

2:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:51 PM  
Blogger kimBarLeY said...

yea yea!! terimah kasih fyp mate for the support!!
we go gal! looks like we're fated to be near each other....hahaha. seeya soon!

10:32 PM  
Blogger kimBarLeY said...

sandy, you guys are above 21 years old....can talk like adults rite...ayohz.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home