Sunday, October 23, 2005

i miss that guy who mopped up the floor for me.
when i spilt that drink on the floor.
he just quietly took the mop and mopped the spill up.
then went to wash the mop.
used his new shoes to wash the mop?!?!
*faint*

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Interesting Guy... Rather silent though... You Miss him as in your think about him?

12:46 AM  
Blogger kimBarLeY said...

as in i remember him......this happened eons ago. yah hope i get to meet him again lah, God-willing...

1:15 AM  
Blogger kimBarLeY said...

heh issy,
sounds like a stupid reason to wanna meet a guy again, but.......well humans cant even explain the atom, which is the smallest particle in the universe....how do we explain ourselves?

12:33 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Man Kimbo, seriously get real huh babe. :)

Just puulin' ya leg. Well, Yeah, prakash emailed me too. I think he emailed all of us. :)

Oh, by the way, about the migration to Australia, Well, I might I might not. Thing is, Being a nurse, I get to pretty much work any where. *wink*

So, I was thiking about finishing off my nurse practitioner year in Canada and cross over to the States to work.

I've been looking for jobs in San Diego, but I might wait a year or so before I do go. I still have my final year here to finish and we'll see where God is leading then.

I mean, God'd so full of surprises, its no knowing what He'll be telling me tomorrow. :)

Chin up babe, Your man is out there some where, wait up and you'll never regret. :)

Love you loads, your good friend.

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kim

Woah. Someone got a crush? Hey but dun think so much. Just be patient yeah? God answers prayers in His own ways. And remember He has tailor made someone for you. :)

Perhaps the person is still in the making. God must make sure he is good for you, amen? :)

-Jan

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home