I reeally felt i was a bad testimony today at work.....
totally horrid, i felt and this time it was MY ugly work ethics i saw too.
......that i had to leave the place for the day quietly.
but despite the stuff i told my gals today....
Yijia still said it was great as she could tell God had a purpose
For my being there without other students lah......

3 Comments:
Wah! U start your attachment liao ar?
- Your one and only Jan. (no copyrights hor) :P
aunty ah...how long have u been NOT reading my blog?? ayoh previous entries all about my work leh!! not easy lah.....the work is ok but ppl are always the harder to handle. hows ur work?? what company?
Been reading alot of blogs leh! I busy reading also mah. Where can remember hahahaha...
I'm shaking leg now! hahahha no lah. Juz giving tuition first lor. But morning work as Telemarketer.
-Jan
Post a Comment
<< Home