Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Campus Crusade for Christ International:
We received this special note from a family giving to the project.

Here is the Text from the letter:

"Our 5 year old sent all she had - $4 along with this picture for the people of Iraq. I promised I'd put it in the envelope. She and her 7 year old sister (who sent all she had - $12) have been praying every night that the people of Iraq would come to know Jesus."

This kinda stuff happening aruound the world just gets me going.....like how on EaRth will the poor and the lost KnOw abt His love for ThEm if noBodY TeLLs?!!? *exasperated*

I'm just committing my Cambodia trip into your hands Father. that we'd ALL be sent in Dec. Hearts committed, sincere and obedient to you, You will not turn away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home