Wednesday, December 24, 2003


My walk with Him


When the Rubble hits the Road
I know you are close
I have to seek you
But when it's fair-weather and sunny?
What?
You seem so far away.......
i can't seem to tune my spirit
To your voice or presence


As a Christian
Life on earth, i know
Is not just about living for a cause

It's being filled every day and hour with Jesus
To hear and feel his heartbeat
To obey and worship at Your feet
To love you in return

But why, why do i allow events
Even friends
To draw me away

Tempt and entice me
Away from quality time with the lover of my soul?

Even when I'm attached or married
That should not be taking me away from you Lord.

It seems that even my own purpose in life,
Given by You, could take the place of You
...which is scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home